Public Transportation (3) Visa To China (2) Metro (2) Local Customs (2) Money (2) MTR (1) Currency Exchange (1) Entry Requirements (1) English (1) Tap Water (1) Visit China For Business (1) Visit China (1) Mobile Phone (1) Data (1) Border Crossing (1) Uber (1) Bus (1) Language (1) Sim Card (1) Customs (1) Water Safety (1) Taxi (1) Subway (1) Tight Budget (1) Water (1) Tipping (1) Technology (1) Money Exchange (1) Airport (1) Train (1)
Show more categories (20)
- Most visitors need to fill out the arrival card upon entry into Hong Kong. The only people who do not need to complete the arrival card are:
- During my time in Hong Kong I used the city's excellent public transportation system on a daily basis. It's probably one of the most extensive in the world…
kevindevoto Travelled to 10 countries / regions
A lot of people are working from home with more free time than they expected, or stuck at home and trying to find a way to turn that…Show more
Do you need one?
- If you only plan to visit Shenzhen, you can get a 5-day visa-on-arrival at the border. You don't need to apply for a regular…
- Tipping is absolutely not expected in Hong Kong and is not part of the culture, including at:
- Hair salon
- Massage therapists
- Hong Kong has a very robust public transportation system, the metro is super convenient, but it has little lines. While the buses reach almost everywhere in Hong Kong…
- In general, the best way to get cash in Hong Kong is to use the ATMs because ATMs in Hong Kong do not charge fees for using foreign…
Menghan Travelled to 32 countries / regions
There are multiple ways.
- There is a train plugged into the metro system from Shenzhen Futian Border and Luohu Border to Hong Kong.
- You can reach…
- Hong Kong is very, very dense and the metro system is simply the best way to get around even for a short visit like 1-2 days
- Octopus card…