Public Transportation (3) Sharing (2) Museums (2) Culture (2) Bike (2) Painting (1) Aperitivo (1) Turism (1) Car (1) Partying (1) Fashion (1) Biking (1) Beach (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Car Rental (1) Like A Local (1) Restaurants (1) Food (1) Metro (1) Dress Code (1) Technology (1) Scams (1) Avoid Crowds (1) Airport (1) View (1) Train (1)
Show more categories (17)
There are 3 airports in Milan!
1. Milano Malpensa MXP
- Express Train:
- Departs from Milano Central Railway Station (Milano Centrale ); Milano Cadorna; Milano Porta Garibaldi, Milano Bovisa…
There are 4 car sharing companies running in Milan, the most popular ones are Car2Go & Enjoy.
- Accepts foreign drivers license from: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy…
Bikes are a good way to get around in Milan, since the public transportation is not super well mapped, driving and parking is literally hell. However Milan is…Show more
- Milan's single entry ticket is 1.5euros. It's valid for 90 minutes however it recently changed rules so you can only get 1 entry into the metro with it.
- This goes for public transportation systems, trains, taxis, airports
- The public transportation strike normally works around hours people have to go to work, but it often happens on…
You can buy Public Transport ticket via SMS by sending a SMS with written "ATM" to the number 48444. You will receive a SMS with your public transport…Show more
- If you don't, you won't be able to get out when you arrive at Cadorna or Centrale station because the machine will recognize that it hasn't been stamped…