Transportation (5) Health And Safety (3) Travel (2) Outdoors (2) Budget Flights (1) Adventure Travel (1) Travel Hacks (1) Air Transport (1) Tours (1) Travel Documents (1) Lifestyle (1) Tour (1) Viewpoint (1) Accommodation (1) Water Safety (1) Save Money (1) Money Exchange (1) Budget (1) Train Station (1)
Show more categories (9)
Generally, Kenya is a pretty safe country and women are respected a lot but there are a few vital tips all ladies need to be aware of before…Show more
- Knowing some little bit of Swahili will definitely make communication easier for you in Kenya and here are some of the essential words you must know:
When shopping in Kenya as a tourist keep this in mind:
- The only currency accepted by local traders countrywide is the Kenyan shilling( Ksh).
- Other forms of currency…
- The newly constructed standard gauge railway runs between the two principal cities of Nairobi and Mombasa.
- The train has two classes
- First class- costs Ksh 3000
- Business class-…
- Ndere Island is one of the islands on Lake Victoria that was declared a national park. Lake Victoria is in Western Kenya about 350 kilometers from Nairobi.
Nairobi has been bustling hub for things to do and see, and that does not change when the sun sets. When the sun goes down the city lights…Show more
City Sightseeing Tours Travelled to 3 countries / regions
GRV cool facts
- The great rift valley runs from The Middle East (Jordan) to Mozambique in Southern Africa. It is the largest Valley in the world covering a…
Hell's gate national park offers a hiking trail that allows you to enjoy the landscape that has been sculptured by the great rift valley together with the…Show more