Safety (3) Overview (2) Shopping (2) Alien Identification Card (1) Bus Stations (1) Visa Extension (1) Transport (1) Airport Transportation (1) Traffic (1) Attractions (1) Travel (1) Health And Safety (1) Left Luggage (1) Money Exchange (1) Internet (1)
Show more categories (5)
- Using your home country sim card might be expensive in Kenya. It is therefore advisable to switch to the local sim cards to take advantage of the smart…
One of the most interesting things about this market is that it's held at different locations within town every day.
Monday- There's no market on this day
- There's quite a number of spots where you can get Kenya made souvenirs within Nairobi at a cheap price here are some of the best markets you should…
If you would like to move from one point in Nairobi to another without being affected by the hectic traffic jam, then using a Boda Boda might be…Show more
- Following the demonetization efforts by the Kenyan government, the exchange of foreign currency might be tricky.
- The following is all you need to know if you wish to…
Nairobi's traffic is one of the worst on the continent. To get around Nairobi's traffic you need to have a few tricks up your sleeve. Here is what…Show more
Different Taxi services companies are already operating in top five cities in Kenya offering regular car rides. The companies saw best opportunity for growth via taxi services in…Show more
- If you've been to Nairobi you definitely know how much of a hustle it is to walk around town especially if you have luggage. Of late that isn't…
- Many tourists visiting Kenya need to get Kenyan visas before visiting. They can do so in the Kenyan Embassy in their respective country of origin.
- However, upon the…
- Here are some of the best-hidden destinations within Nairobi.
- Located in Kilimani, Nairobi, there's no place that's peaceful and serene as the old colonial Kiloran House.