Travel (2) Alien Identification Card (1) Bus Stations (1) Visa Extension (1) Transport (1) Medical Insurance (1) Airport Transportation (1) Traffic (1) Attractions (1) Neighbourhoods (1) Health And Safety (1) Left Luggage (1) Shopping (1) Save Money (1) Safety (1) Money Exchange (1) Scams (1) Internet (1)
Show more categories (8)
- Using your home country sim card might be expensive in Kenya. It is therefore advisable to switch to the local sim cards to take advantage of the smart…
One of the most interesting things about this market is that it's held at different locations within town every day.
Monday- There's no market on this day
- Following the demonetization efforts by the Kenyan government, the exchange of foreign currency might be tricky.
- The following is all you need to know if you wish to…
In Kenya, the law requires that all foreign nationals residing in Kenya for a period exceeding 90 days be registered.
This applies to anyone who isn't a Kenyan…Show more
Different Taxi services companies are already operating in top five cities in Kenya offering regular car rides. The companies saw best opportunity for growth via taxi services in…Show more
- Nairobi has no metro system, leaving you with only two means of transport from the airport to the city center
- You can either hail…
- There's quite a number of spots where you can get Kenya made souvenirs within Nairobi at a cheap price here are some of the best markets you should…
If you would like to move from one point in Nairobi to another without being affected by the hectic traffic jam, then using a Boda Boda might be…Show more
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
With the headquarters of almost every security agency in Kenya, Nairobi is generally safe during the day but that cannot be said during the night.
Like every other…Show more
- Many tourists visiting Kenya need to get Kenyan visas before visiting. They can do so in the Kenyan Embassy in their respective country of origin.
- However, upon the…