Safety (3) Travel (2) Shopping (2) Alien Identification Card (1) Bus Stations (1) Visa Extension (1) Transport (1) Medical Insurance (1) Airport Transportation (1) Traffic (1) Attractions (1) Health And Safety (1) Left Luggage (1) Money Exchange (1) Internet (1)
Show more categories (5)
- Many tourists visiting Kenya need to get Kenyan visas before visiting. They can do so in the Kenyan Embassy in their respective country of origin.
- However, upon the…
- Theft and scams in Nairobi are a nightmare not only for locals but even worse for tourists. In the CBD especially it's very common. This is how to…
- Using your home country sim card might be expensive in Kenya. It is therefore advisable to switch to the local sim cards to take advantage of the smart…
With so much to plan and consider, every Traveller coming to Kenya is sure to have some queries and concerns about their destination.
- One of the concerns is…
- Following the demonetization efforts by the Kenyan government, the exchange of foreign currency might be tricky.
- The following is all you need to know if you wish to…
- Nairobi generally has safety issues due to the wealth disparity in the city.
- While most upscale neighborhoods are considered safe, people in these neighborhoods are constantly being targeted…
One of the most interesting things about this market is that it's held at different locations within town every day.
Monday- There's no market on this day
- Nairobi has no metro system, leaving you with only two means of transport from the airport to the city center
- You can either hail…
- If you've been to Nairobi you definitely know how much of a hustle it is to walk around town especially if you have luggage. Of late that isn't…
- Here are some of the best-hidden destinations within Nairobi.
- Located in Kilimani, Nairobi, there's no place that's peaceful and serene as the old colonial Kiloran House.