Preparations (10) Transportation (4) Travel Hacks (2) Attractions (2) Health And Safety (2) Surfing (1) UNESCO Sites (1) Currency Exchange (1) Check Points (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Trip (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Eating (1) Water Activities (1) Hiking (1) Beach (1) Street Food (1) Vat Refund (1) Costs (1) Immigration (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) ATM (1) Timing (1) Visa On Arrival (1) Food (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Outdoors (1) Credit Card (1) Internet (1) General (1) Train (1)
Show more categories (24)
- Cabo San Lucas is a city at the southern end of the Baja peninsula, Mexico. I had a solo trip to San Lucas last year and I'm gonna…
Most travelers who visit Mexico have an amazing time and don't face any problems.
The best preparation is the knowledge of the possible situations and the risks you…Show more
- The pyramids are located within Teotihuacán, a vast archaeological site found 40 km northeast of Mexico City.
Step by guide on how to board the bus
- There are…
Used to ask someone to repeat it you didn’t hear or understand what they said
It is more polite than ¿Qué? or ¿Cómo? in Mexico, but rarely…Show more
Most of us may rule out traveling to Mexico during the hurricane season (June-October), however, with caution, it's one of the best times to visit since;
- It's less…
- A visitante is an immigration form that you'll be given to fill out upon arrival in Mexico, it's basically kind of a tourist visa. Not everyone is eligible…
- Many people view Mexico as unsafe, however, don't let such stereotypes prevent you from visiting this beautiful side of the country. Yucatan is generally a safe place for…
- It's pretty much not uncommon to find military and traffic police checkpoints when traveling all over Mexico.
- Last time I was in Mexico I encountered about 2 traffic…
This world Heritage city in South-East Mexico, has a unique charisma that comes from indigenous cultures like the Mixtecs and Zapotecs.
With vividly painted buildings, iconic churches, and…Show more
Chiapas, located in Southeast Mexico, is one of the country's 31 official states. The state is home to ancient Mayan civilizations.
Chiapas also has diverse geography of plains…Show more