Public Transportation (5) Health And Safety (2) Food (2) Bike Share (1) Bike Rides (1) Scooter Rentals (1) Airport Transportation (1) Luggage Storage (1) Street Food (1) Bike (1) Visa (1) Save Money (1) Wifi (1) Money (1) Payment Methods (1) Internet (1) Airport (1)
Show more categories (7)
- Unlike Rio's women-only subway, Mexico city's women-only subway actually works.
- After purchasing your ticket for only 5 Mexican pesos ( 25 cents) proceed to the cars at the…
Ray Gudrups Travelled to 28 countries / regions
The public transport network in Mexico City is extensive and constantly growing. It is also relatively cheap.
The Mexico City transport network includes the following:
- Metro (12 lines)
- Most tourists take taxis from the airport to the city.
- If you're going to take taxis, I recommend you take what they call authorized taxis.
- The good…
- Mexico City has a vast public transport network consisting of the metro, the Metrobus (a bus rapid transit system), Light rail ( Tren Ligero and Suburbano), trolebus (…
- Ecobici is the public bike share system in Mexico City. It uses almost the same concept as Citibike in New York.
Signing up for Ecobici
- For you to…