Transportation (2) Bike Share (1) Bike Rides (1) Scooter Rentals (1) Airport Transportation (1) Luggage Storage (1) Health And Safety (1) Street Food (1) Bike (1) Food (1) Visa (1) Save Money (1) Wifi (1) Public Transportation (1) Money (1) Payment Methods (1) Internet (1) Airport (1)
Show more categories (8)
- Wifi here is provided by two companies at both terminals
- Infinitum (Telmex)
- I found the wifi here not being that bad honestly, though it's only free for…
- Unlike Rio's women-only subway, Mexico city's women-only subway actually works.
- After purchasing your ticket for only 5 Mexican pesos ( 25 cents) proceed to the cars at the…
- With the bad traffic in Mexico City, electric scooters come in as very convenient transport alternative, here is all the info you need to know to easily rent…
The public transport network in Mexico City is extensive and constantly growing. It is also relatively cheap.
The Mexico City transport network includes the following:
- Metro (12 lines)
Right now the world is going through a Mexican food revolution phase —especially, a taco revolution.
All across the world tacos taking over the dinner tables.
In Mexico…Show more
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- Your Mexican Visa can be extended if upon entering the country you were granted less than six months allowed time of stay.
- The following is what you need…
- Here are some of my top suggestions for luggage storage in Mexico city airport.
Mexico City International airport ( Benito Juarez Airport)
- There are left luggage centers at…
- I was quite impressed to learn that you can book a food tour with a tour agency in Mexico city rather than going around by yourself getting food…
Mexico city is large and getting around can be really expensive. Here are some tips on how to save money on transport around the city.
- Mexico city is becoming one of the major connecting points for flights to Latin America and most flights have to connect from here to other Latin American cities…