481 (1) Surfing (1) UNESCO Sites (1) Currency Exchange (1) Check Points (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Trip (1) Travel Hacks (1) Attractions (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Eating (1) Water Activities (1) Hiking (1) Beach (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Street Food (1) Vat Refund (1) Costs (1) Immigration (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) ATM (1) Timing (1) Visa On Arrival (1) Food (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Outdoors (1) Credit Card (1) Internet (1) General (1) Train (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (25)
Mexico, with its nearly 2 million km2, has a lot of scenery to offer you, as well as endless activities to do. Don't lose your way and explore…Show more
- Cenotes are natural pits with limerock that have underground water and are very common in Riviera Maya.
Activities to do at cenotes
- Spiritual cleansing. Locals believe in spiritual…
kevindevoto Travelled to 10 countries / regions
Now more than ever, summer vacation is the highest priority and greatest joy of many people's lives across the world. Everyone has been under lockdown due to the…Show more
Every year, in winter, monarch butterflies do the long and hard journey from Canada to Mexico to hibernate.
Observing the butterflies and their migration up close is so…Show more
Teotihuacan ancient ruins are one of the most popular trips around Mexico City, and you’ll find that plenty of tour agents are charging an extreme amount of money…Show more
- Cabo San Lucas is a city at the southern end of the Baja peninsula, Mexico. I had a solo trip to San Lucas last year and I'm gonna…
Luna Keira Olsen Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Mexico is a country that has lots of well-known meat dishes and doesn’t get the idea of not eating animal products.
But, the best news is that they…Show more
- Chichen Itza is the largest archeological city do the ancient Maya civilization.
- Location: Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. Chichen Itza is located off Merida-Cancun highway. You can easily get…
- Credit cards are generally accepted at many places all over Mexico but at smaller outlets, they may be rejected.
- In tourist cities such as Cancun, US dollars are…