Surfing (1) UNESCO Sites (1) Currency Exchange (1) Check Points (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Trip (1) Travel Hacks (1) Attractions (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Eating (1) Water Activities (1) Hiking (1) Beach (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Street Food (1) Vat Refund (1) Costs (1) Immigration (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) ATM (1) Timing (1) Visa On Arrival (1) Food (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Outdoors (1) Credit Card (1) Internet (1) General (1) Train (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (24)
Ray Gudrups Travelled to 28 countries / regions
Used to ask someone to repeat it you didn’t hear or understand what they said
It is more polite than ¿Qué? or ¿Cómo? in Mexico, but rarely…Show more
- The pyramids are located within Teotihuacán, a vast archaeological site found 40 km northeast of Mexico City.
Step by guide on how to board the bus
- There are…
Most of us may rule out traveling to Mexico during the hurricane season (June-October), however, with caution, it's one of the best times to visit since;
- It's less…
- A visitante is an immigration form that you'll be given to fill out upon arrival in Mexico, it's basically kind of a tourist visa. Not everyone is eligible…
- Cenotes are natural pits with limerock that have underground water and are very common in Riviera Maya.
Activities to do at cenotes
- Spiritual cleansing. Locals believe in spiritual…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
Mexico isn't just about the spring breaks, tequilas, and beaches. There's more to Mexico and much better and cost-effective ways to enjoy your trip to Mexico than just…Show more
- Many people view Mexico as unsafe, however, don't let such stereotypes prevent you from visiting this beautiful side of the country. Yucatan is generally a safe place for…
Most important info:
- While in Mexico never exchange money before the customs and baggage claim area at the airport. The rate is really bad. ( This is…
- It's pretty much not uncommon to find military and traffic police checkpoints when traveling all over Mexico.
- Last time I was in Mexico I encountered about 2 traffic…
- Chichen Itza is the largest archeological city do the ancient Maya civilization.
- Location: Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. Chichen Itza is located off Merida-Cancun highway. You can easily get…