Outdoors (2) Mountain (1) Traveling (1) Moroco (1) Roses (1) Morocco Tours (1) Holiday In Morocco (1) Desert Trip (1) Travel Agencie (1) Travel Campany (1) Currency Exchange (1) Travel Tips (1) Visa Overstay (1) Tourist Guide (1) Free Wifi (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Application (1) Transport Scams (1) Communication (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tours (1) Travel Documents (1) Backpacking (1) Travel (1) Tourist Transportation (1) Laws (1) Trekking (1) Preparations (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Tax Refund (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Water Safety (1) Heath (1) Hygiene (1) Food Safety (1) Female Traveller (1) Solo Travel (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Internet (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (36)
Ben Freeman Travelled to 17 countries / regions
Here's my top suggestions for what apps to have on your phone while travelling in Morocco
- Google Maps: this one is essential and I can't stress…
- If you overstay your visa in Morocco, you cannot exit Morocco before fixing your immigration status.
- To fix your immigration status, you have to clear a visa…
Luna Keira Olsen Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Most major cities and towns In Morocco are very well connected, and local routes link most smaller villages and communities.
By Air in Morocco
Most international visitors…Show more
Below are the quick facts every American should know before making a trip to Morocco.
Passport and visa requirements
- Tourists must have a valid passport with at least…
- Using your home SIM card in Morocco is quite expensive, its best to switch over to local SIM cards to take advantage of local deals.
- The following are…
- The process of applying for a Moroccan e-visa is quite similar to that of other countries though the requirements are more.
Important to understand:
- E-visas are only for…
Jason Chen Travelled to 30 countries / regions
- Arabic is the main language used in Morocco, with French being a commonly-spoken second language (I saw a lot of French tourists there speak nothing but French with…
Melissa C Travelled to 24 countries / regions
The Moroccans are just as lovely as all the other human beings on the planet, however that is not to say you shouldn’t take precautions as a solo…Show more
Though legal, Moroccans condemn drinking alcohol. Most locals just drink their local tea and other traditional non-alcoholic drinks.
Due to this negative attitude towards drinking alcohol, it has…Show more
- Some laws in Morocco seem bizarre to many foreigners and can easily get you arrested unknowingly. It's important to note that all Moroccan laws apply to foreigners as…