Transportation (8) Local Etiquettes (5) Public Transportation (4) Communication (3) Health And Safety (3) Money (3) Tourist Transportation (2) Save Money (2) Internet (2) Desert Trip (1) Travel Agencie (1) Travel Campany (1) Currency Exchange (1) Visa Overstay (1) Tourist Guide (1) Free Wifi (1) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Application (1) Transport Scams (1) Nightlife (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tours (1) Travel Documents (1) Laws (1) Preparations (1) Apps (1) Tax Refund (1) Accommodation (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Water Safety (1) Heath (1) Hygiene (1) Food Safety (1) Female Traveller (1) Solo Travel (1) Safety (1) Outdoors (1)
Show more categories (28)
Luna Keira Olsen Travelled to 22 countries / regions
Most major cities and towns In Morocco are very well connected, and local routes link most smaller villages and communities.
By Air in Morocco
Most international visitors…Show more
The Morocco taxi system is quite different from that of other countries. Before jumping into a cab, have these tips in mind.
- There are three types of cabs;
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- My timing was probably an added challenge, having visited during Ramadhan when train times were really unreliable.
- Train schedules are really unreliable during Ramadhan, public holidays and generally…
- These ancient Roman ruins lie on Morocco's western coast and are a true off the beaten path destination.
- You can either go there by road, train or fly…
- At first, it was quite tricky for me to navigate the bus system here especially with all the scams at bus stations but I picked some few tips…
- Taking the new high-speed train is the fastest way to get from Tangier to Casablanca.
- Train ride duration: Exactly 2 hours 10minutes. Bus rides from Tangier to Casablanca…
- Erg Chebbi is one of Morocco's largest desert sand dunes. Most tourists come here for desert camel riding, photography and to get a taste of local Berber life…