Public Transportation (3) Transportation (3) Backpacking (2) Visa (2) Budget (2) Communication (1) Travel Hacks (1) Tours (1) Cellphone (1) Mobile Phone (1) Water Activities (1) Preparations (1) Apps (1) Bus (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Photography (1) Dress Code (1) Outdoors (1) Internet (1)
Show more categories (10)
Back in a day's Sacred Valley was the heart of the Inca civilization and now it’s the tourism epicenter of Peru.
No doubt - Machu Picchu takes most…Show more
Traveling around Peru is reasonably safe and easy.
From boats to buses and trains, here are the best ways to travel around the magnificent country of Peru.
By… Show more
Q’eswachaka is one of the last remaining of the Incan handwoven bridges across Peru - that once used to be part of the Incan road system.
- Every June…
Cruz Del Sur is a high-end bus service provider that serves most of Peru and even some international destinations. Here are some of the destinations served by the…Show more
- All official taxis in Peru are painted yellow and are generally in almost every part of town so you don't need to hustle to get one.
General taxi…Show more
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
- Peru is a beautiful country but however when it comes to transport it's quite tricky due to the terrain, the country has some mountains as high as 22000ft…
- Machu Picchu is a Unesco world heritage site and is the most famous symbol of the Incan empire.
- The easiest city from where you can get to Machu…
- Colca Canyon is Peru's Arequipa region is the deepest canyon in the world. The views are very scenic, almost the same as Macchu Pichu and is more cheaper…
- Uros islands are a collection of manmade islands on the western side of Lake Titicaca. The islands and every structure on the islands are made of totora reeds…