Health And Safety (2) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Extension (1) Communication (1) Alerts (1) Services (1) Guided (1) Backpacking (1) Travel (1) Hiking (1) Railway (1) Tax Free (1) Tax Refund (1) Shopping (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Outdoors (1) Money Exchange (1) Transportation (1) Tickets (1)
Show more categories (13)
- Tsitsikamma national park is part of the garden route national park located in the western and eastern Cape provinces in South Africa. This park is one of the…
South Africa is such an interesting country to visit. However, just like many other destinations, tourists are exposed to scams and cons. If you visit South Africa, here…Show more
- Though on paper they say that you can extend your South African tourist visa, it's actually very difficult and almost impossible to get an extension of your tourist…
- Exchanging currency in South Africa is pretty easy and straightforward.
- The official currency in South Africa is the rand (ZAR) though many tour guides and national parks charge…
- All foreign tourists can get up to 15% VAT refund on purchases made in South Africa with the following conditions.
- You are a foreign tourist and have exported…
There are a couple of ways to enjoy visiting Table Mountain. The mountain overlooks Cape town city. Here are the key things to note before making a trip.
Mike Baley Travelled to 10 countries / regions
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
South Africa is one of the nations with diverse populations ranging from Indians, Blacks, Brits, and people from Southwest Asia, interacting with all these populations can be a…Show more
- The Blyde river canyon is among the largest canyons in the world and part of the Drakensberg escarpment within Mpumalanga province.
- This is probably…
- There are four main telco providers in South Africa: MTN, Vodacom, Telkom and Cell C. I highly recommend Vodacom and MTN, they have excellent coverage even outside…