- Wifi at OR Tambo is only free for the first 4 hours or when you use 1GB of data, whichever comes first.
- Wifi is available in the following…
- There are several left luggage centers in Johannesburg, here are some of the top options.
OR Tambo airport
- A-teck has a left luggage facility with secure lockers just…
Tourists visiting Johannesburg are most likely going to arrive at OR Tambo international airport.
The airport is located 14 miles east of the city center and there…Show more
- If you've been at OR Tambo you're definitely aware how bad the congestion at the airport could get, it's actually very easy to miss your flight if you…
Most tourists have to fly to Oliver R. Tambo International Airport which is in close proximity to Johannesburg.
From here, there are three possible connecting flights;
- A connecting…
There are two ways to get here
- Through an international airport in Victoria Falls Town in Zimbabwe.
- Livingstone Town in Zambia.
Both are serviced by flights from various…Show more
- The apartheid museum is located just about 10km from the city center and you can easily access it via the M1 freeway and is part of the Gold…
- These are some of the best destinations to visit that are less than 5 hours away from Johannesburg city center.
- Soweto is Johannesburg's most famous township due…
- Johannesburg has an extensive and cheap public transport network.
Johannesburg's public transport network includes the following.
- Buses - Rea Vaya
- Gautrain bus
- Minibus taxi