Transportation (4) Outdoors (3) Health And Safety (2) Prepaid Sim Cards (1) Visa Extension (1) Communication (1) Alerts (1) Services (1) Guided (1) Backpacking (1) Hiking (1) Railway (1) Tax Free (1) Tax Refund (1) Shopping (1) Sim Card (1) Timing (1) Save Money (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Money Exchange (1) Tickets (1)
Show more categories (12)
- The Blyde river canyon is among the largest canyons in the world and part of the Drakensberg escarpment within Mpumalanga province.
- This is probably…
Mike Baley Travelled to 10 countries / regions
- Driving yourself around South Africa is relatively easy even for first-time visitors here; the roads are good, gas stations and other amenities are around everywhere and vehicles for…
- The major safety concerns that many tourists visiting South Africa have are:
- Crime rates in cities
- Wild hazards in the countryside
- Most of the crime in cities…
Faith Marindich Travelled to 11 countries / regions
South Africa is one of the nations with diverse populations ranging from Indians, Blacks, Brits, and people from Southwest Asia, interacting with all these populations can be a…Show more
- All foreign tourists can get up to 15% VAT refund on purchases made in South Africa with the following conditions.
- You are a foreign tourist and have exported…