Visa (30) Money (19) Adventure Travel (5) Travel (4) Long Term Travel (4) Tanzania Safari Tours (3) Tanzania Safari (3) Holiday (3) Travel Hacks (3) Party Travel (3) African Safari (1) Serengeti Safari (1) African Safaris (1) Safari (1) Tourist Activities (1) Tours (1) Travel Documents (1) Sites (1) Cultural Etiqutte (1) Tour (1) Road Trip (1) Local Advice (1) Health And Safety (1) Transportation (1)
Show more categories (14)
Located along the East African coast, this is what you should pay attention to when visiting Tanzania.
- The official currency is the Tanzanian Shilling (Tsh). However, the…
Samantha Clintwood Travelled to 4 countries / regions
Aside from wonderful food and culture that Tanzania offers, it is also a home of the two most well-known tourist destination in Africa, the famous Africa's highest mountain…Show more
Ernest Elisha Travelled to 4 countries / regions
There are several ways to get to the Selous game reserve. This game reserve boasts of being the Largest game reserve in Africa and is particularly popular because…Show more
- There are no direct flights to Arusha from overseas. Most flights from overseas to Tanzania will land at terminal 3 of Dar es Salaam's Julius Nyerere international…
- The Udzungwa national park is located in Tanzania and is a national park that covers largely an area of 1990 square kilometers.
- The nearest town to this national…
Tanzania is a major attraction site including attractions such as wild animals and game, various species of birds. Volcanic features such as mountains, craters, and lakes.
- Tanzania has…
If you intend to have a wonderful visit to Seleous Mapumziko reserve, there are a few accommodations you may consider that will allow you to have full on…Show more
Ngorongoro crater is located 180 kilometers west of Arusha in Tanzania. One could get accommodation In Arusha at a 3-star hotel for about US $250 per night or…Show more
Tanzania is a country build on socialism and therefore many people are particular about the etiquette that one displays.
- It is paramount that while in Tanzania for one…