Transportation (4) Visa Overstay (1) Visa Application (1) Communication (1) Airport Transportation (1) Backpacking (1) Luggage Storage (1) Laws (1) Health And Safety (1) Apps (1) Left Luggage (1) Sim Card (1) Photography (1) Technology (1) Public Transportation (1) Safety (1) Outdoors (1) Money Exchange (1) Airport (1) Train (1)
Show more categories (10)
With the recent shooting of Star Wars in Tunisia many tourists have been flocking the country and wanting to capture the country's scenic views on camera.
How to…Show more
- This is the easiest way to cross the border overland between these two countries, and the only train connection between Algeria and Tunisia. You can't move to Algiers…
- Carthage (Ruins of Carthage) is an ancient city that is located 15 km north of Tunis.
- The easier way to get to Carthage from Tunis is by taking…
- Sidi Bou Said is a small Tunisian historical town not very far from Carthage, most people do a combined tour of both Sidi Bou Said and Carthage.
- Basically, there is no metro/train service from the airport to the city (Tunis) which is about 6km away, which leaves buses being the cheapest transport option for movement…
- The rail service in Tunisia runs between Tunis, Sousse, Sfax, El Jem, Touzeur and Gabes.
Tunisia rail map
- The main train lines run north-south from Tunis - Gabes…
- There are two categories of long-distance buses in Tunisia
- National buses
- Regional buses
- Both National and regional buses share bus stations all across the country. These stations are…
Official Tunisia currency: Tunisia Dinar
Where to exchange currency
- Exchanging your cash for Dinars at local banks, foreign exchange bureaus and post offices is cheaper than withdrawing…