- Carthage (Ruins of Carthage) is an ancient city that is located 15 km north of Tunis.
- The easier way to get to Carthage from Tunis is by taking…
- This is the easiest way to cross the border overland between these two countries, and the only train connection between Algeria and Tunisia. You can't move to Algiers…
Written 42 briefs
Visited Tunisia in April 2019
Updated on May 27, 2019 for Tunisia
- The rail service in Tunisia runs between Tunis, Sousse, Sfax, El Jem, Touzeur and Gabes.
Tunisia rail map
- The main train lines run north-south from Tunis - Gabes…
- First, unless you are traveling in a group don't rent a car in Tunis, the rates are just very high and driving around Tunis is just difficult since…
- Louages are long-distance shared taxis. You'll have to take one when going to areas not covered by train or bus within Tunisia since they are the only means…
Written 11 briefs
I've been traveling all across North Africa
Submitted 3 weeks go for Tunisia
- There are two categories of long-distance buses in Tunisia
- National buses
- Regional buses
- Both National and regional buses share bus stations all across the country. These stations are…
- Sidi Bou Said is a small Tunisian historical town not very far from Carthage, most people do a combined tour of both Sidi Bou Said and Carthage.