- Carthage (Ruins of Carthage) is an ancient city that is located 15 km north of Tunis.
- The easier way to get to Carthage from Tunis is by taking…
- This is the easiest way to cross the border overland between these two countries, and the only train connection between Algeria and Tunisia. You can't move to Algiers…
- Sidi Bou Said is a small Tunisian historical town not very far from Carthage, most people do a combined tour of both Sidi Bou Said and Carthage.
Written 44 briefs
Visited Tunisia in April 2019
Updated on May 27, 2019 for Tunisia
- The rail service in Tunisia runs between Tunis, Sousse, Sfax, El Jem, Touzeur and Gabes.
Tunisia rail map
- The main train lines run north-south from Tunis - Gabes…
- Louages are long-distance shared taxis. You'll have to take one when going to areas not covered by train or bus within Tunisia since they are the only means…
- First, unless you are traveling in a group don't rent a car in Tunis, the rates are just very high and driving around Tunis is just difficult since…
Written 13 briefs
I've been traveling all across North Africa
Submitted 1 month ago for Tunisia
- There are two categories of long-distance buses in Tunisia
- National buses
- Regional buses
- Both National and regional buses share bus stations all across the country. These stations are…