- HCMC's Tan Son Nhat International Airport is located 7km northwest of downtown
- At the moment there is no train that serves the airport. In the future, metro line…
- Tan Son Nhat airport is the main international airport in HCMC
- Getting a SIM card there is very convenient. You can get it either before you go through…
- There is only one luggage storage service at Tan Son Naht International Airport, located in the international terminal (T2). If you're arriving in the domestic terminal (T1), just…
Tan Son Nhat International Airport (IATA: SGN, ICAO: VVTS), is the largest airport in Vietnam. It is located 4 mi (6 km) north of the center (District 1)… Show more
Book transfers from Ho Chi Minh City Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) through several options, it’s convince, reliable and easy to use!
There are several…Show more
It’s no secret that we are crazy about Vietnam; after numerous visits over the last 2 years, we have even decided to call Saigon home for a while.
The whole reason for writing this blog article is to hopefully help a few people that are looking at buying their sim card inside of the airport before…Show more
Planning to travel to Ho Chi Minh City (in short, HCMC), Vietnam or are you already at the airport using the WIFI? You have landed at a right…Show more